Please select the program and amount you would like to contribute (all donations are securely processed by PayPal):
Esquires COVID-19 Closure Fund:
Between March 2020 and August 2020, the Esquires were unable to meet for rehearsal and all performances or gigs came to a halt, while expenses for our students continued. Donations will support the ongoing virtual instruction and rehearsal of our student Esquires and will honor their scholarship for the semester.
- $250 contribution = scholarship for one musician semester
- $1000 contribution = scholarship for an entire section of musicians
Esquires Scholarship Fund
- $20 contribution = novice musician scholarship
- $100 contribution = performing musician scholarship
- $300 contribution = semi-professional musician scholarship
- $1000 contribution = sectional scholarship for one semester
Please contact Eric Brundin (Info@Esquires.org) to make a larger commitment to the Esquire Music Foundation.
More Ways to Give
Gifts can be made in the form of donor-advised funds and bequests.
- Donor-Advised Funds: Instruct your donor-advised fund to mail a check to “Esquire Music Foundation” to our school address or arrange an ACH payment with our staff for your security
- Bequests: Include the Esquire Music Foundation in your will, trust, retirement plan, life insurance policy, or other planned gift options